Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whirlwind

This past week has been something of a whirlwind for me. I haven't felt like i've had much slow-down time in quite a while. And not all of its been good.

And I had written an entire post about this.. then realized that I don't really feel like screaming and yelling at people I consider friends so openly. So I deleted it.. and posted it on my more private blog. If you are one of those friends, and have the wish to learn the nitty gritty not so nice parts of my opinions that may or may not include you, ask me to send you a link to that other blog.. and I will. But I don't feel like being quite so open where everyone can read unless they are prepared for it.

In other news, that I will share... Ryan's grandmother passed away yesterday. She went easily, though unexpectedly, and I know we will all miss her. I packed Ryan off on a plane this morning so he can attend her funeral services. I decided to stay home, as I did not know her very well and he is going to be there for quite a few days - that it'd just be better if I stayed home. Besides, we've got a kitty recovering from surgery and my parents are also coming up to visit.. and the other cat..and the dog.. and the fish..and the turtle... we have a lot of animals - lol.

But, that's a while without Ryan. I'll miss him. But him going up there is good for him. I know losing his grandmother was hard on him. I will miss her as well. Rest in peace, Therese.


And here's hoping to a better weekend this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment